Soooo close…

It was a SUPER productive weekend. I finalized the position of the motors, secured all of the electrical connections, installed the on/off switch, and stabilized the front tire. I also managed to get to the hobby shop to buy more wood for the trim and an end cap for the foot that kept flying off the pedal. At this point all the hard work is done and now it’s just a question of finishing the box and makin’ it look all cool and stuff.

Here’s a handful of pics from the weekend but I actually got more done then I could photograph. This post doesn’t do justice to the progress I made but c’est la vie…

Advertisements

One comment

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s